Thursday, February 28, 2013

Silly Girls

If you want to lie, lie well. Okay, so something hilarious is going on. There's a lot of drama in such a small school, you know? Anyways, on Monday Z decided to stop talking to me. She yelled and insulted me and I did too, she had to shut up right? I'm surprised I didn't choke her, so she was only talking to F. I noticed right away and I knew exactly why; my theory was confirmed during first break.

I sat next to F and Z sat next to me and they were talking about my dream about S obviously without mentioning it, but it was easy to decipit. I had only told F, but I guess she told Z, which I anticipated and I'm quite happy about.

To make sure, though, I asked F, "Were you talking about the dream I told you?" and she said no, which was, a horrible horrible lie and I'm not sure what percentage of my class thinks I'm stupid but I can say that I'm an amazing liar (not taking any pride in it, it's just true) and I can spot lies from afar.

Anyways, I was already pissed at Z, but now I was pissed at F too. How dare they? Anyways, for the next break and the following day, I hung out with S instead. I told him about how Z thinks there's something going on between us (being S and I) and she's not talking to me and how extremely pathetic it all was, and how she kept on saying that she wanted to do some 'investigation' which is creepy as hell.

He also found out that she was stalking him through a fake facebook account, which is like, erm, do you not have a life? We're both sharing a laugh at this whole thing.

The best part is yet to come though.

So the next day, Wednesday, Z still isn't talking to me (in fact, during break instead of sitting next to me on the bench she went to another bench and was talking to F from there, epitome of immaturity) and it was pool day, she didn't swim, but F and I did, and so did S.

F told me that Z said I called her the other day, but wait a minute -- I haven't seen my phone since Sunday afternoon. That's when I lost it, but it also turns out that there's a very high chance that Brian, a guy she's always talking about, doesn't exist, which is just pathetic. I had already known that she was probably lying, because everytime I talk about wanting to see him she makes up some silly excuse. Also, she had said before that S had broken up with her for her older sister, because she had apparently searched her messages, and I knew she was lying but S just confirmed it.

So today, I asked her how on earth I could have called her when I've lost my phone, and she froze. She said I apparently kik'ed her, using my tab, and I asked to see the message, so she sat down for a very long time, claiming that it was updating, and when she brought it to me, I could tell that she:

- Created a fake account for me, using my facebook profile picture, but my kik picture is different
- Sent a message to herself, so it said four minutes ago, she tried covering it but I still saw it.

When I said that it obviously wasn't me, she said that maybe someone created a fake account, and I laughed and left it at that, because I didn't want to cause trouble yet. That's for tomorrow (today, really, it's past one in the morning). So she said I had also called her, and brought out her Blackberry and showed me where I had apparently called her, but on Blackberry's a green phone with an arrow means outgoing call right? And that's what was there. She had called me.

I pretended not to notice. No need for drama now.

And, after all this commotion, she's started talking to me again. I want to punch her in the face.

On the note of S, I feel really stupid because I can't stop thinking about him, and there's this thing I always do in my head:

- I really want to kiss him
- Who?

But what I think is never S's name, it's always a boy that I don't think I have a crush on, I don't even know.  I feel extremely stupid because none of them would ever like me, especially S, who was once again talking to me personally about how scary it was that I wanted to die. But death is so hauntingly beautiful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment